Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to contain: conter
This file contains very important information. Este arquivo contém informações muito importantes.
- "It smells the same but it doesn't contain any alcohol – it's 100% nonflammable!"
- "Mr. Smith : The label contains misleading information."
- "This briefcase contains 10,000 dollars."
- "A cardboard box containing a kind of primitive weapon was found next to 3 live poisonous spiders, the skin of 6 hallucinogenic frogs, and 14 bottles of whiskey."
- "Locals were treated to a free firework display yesterday when a lorry containing perfumes crashed near a beach and burst into flames."
- "A recent study has shown that 2.2% of screw-cap bottles - metal stoppers which replace real corks - contain high sulphur levels, resulting in a smell of rotten eggs."
- "A closet containing various psychedelic drugs (mescaline, mushrooms, and some unidentified leaves - later found to be highly psychoactive), a large pipe, and a number of animal bones."
- "A perfume containing the pure essence of forbidden fruit: tempting and dangerous."
- "As this money isn't needed for working capital, and our operating expenses are contained, we would be better served by placing and investing it wisely."
- "Nurse Baker : Well, there's a risk that your blood may contain infectious diseases such as HIV."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Contain'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Contain'? Compartilhe com a gente!