Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to contain: conter
This file contains very important information. Este arquivo contém informações muito importantes.
- "Mr. Smith : The label contains misleading information."
- "A recent study has shown that 2.2% of screw-cap bottles - metal stoppers which replace real corks - contain high sulphur levels, resulting in a smell of rotten eggs."
- "A cardboard box containing a kind of primitive weapon was found next to 3 live poisonous spiders, the skin of 6 hallucinogenic frogs, and 14 bottles of whiskey."
- "A perfume containing the pure essence of forbidden fruit: tempting and dangerous."
- "It smells the same but it doesn't contain any alcohol – it's 100% nonflammable!"
- "This briefcase contains 10,000 dollars."
- "A closet containing various psychedelic drugs (mescaline, mushrooms, and some unidentified leaves - later found to be highly psychoactive), a large pipe, and a number of animal bones."
- "Nurse Baker : Well, there's a risk that your blood may contain infectious diseases such as HIV."
- "Locals were treated to a free firework display yesterday when a lorry containing perfumes crashed near a beach and burst into flames."
- "As this money isn't needed for working capital, and our operating expenses are contained, we would be better served by placing and investing it wisely."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Contain'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Contain'? Compartilhe com a gente!