Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to control: controlar, dominar, comandar, dirigir
- "Founded in 1904 by longtime friends Alberto Dulce and Giovanni Carpaccio, D&C has been controlled by members of the respective families since the founders' deaths nearly 35 years ago."
- "Yankee Doodle Dandy control."
- "Control Tower : This is Yankee Doodle Dandy control."
- "Wang's father, Zhi Zhi Wang (aka the Black Hand of Shanghai) took control of the brewery in the Spring of 1985."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "I suggest you contact the poison control center immediately."
- "What does interest me is vertical integration: control from production to distribution."
- "Although I am your king, I want you to think of me as a really handsome friend, that controls your lives in every way."
- "That way I can visit the region controlled by dangerous Zapatista rebels."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Control'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Control'? Compartilhe com a gente!