Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
curious: curioso, estranho
I'm curious about where you go at night. Tenho curiosidade de saber aonde você vai todas as noites.
UK: I'm curious about where you go at night.
US: It's very curious that she hasn't returned from the store yet.
- "It has a curious effect."
- "It's a gift from a client, in case you're curious, and I know you are."
- "We are curious about the conditions of the workers here at ChinaCorp Ltd."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "You should all be very proud of your colleague, who is brave, kind and spiritually curious."
- "Well, I'm certainly curious to know what he's going to talk about."
- "I must admit I'm curious to know what's on your mind, but I suppose I'll have to wait until I arrive in Texas to find out."
- "I find myself strangely attracted to you, and I am curious to learn about your marital status and sexual orientation, but that must wait."
- "You must be curious about what I've been doing for these past six months."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Curious'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Curious'? Compartilhe com a gente!