Tradução Department store
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the "Department Store massacre", the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "He's got department stores from here to..."
- "I owe a lot of the success of my department stores to him and his perfumes."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "When I opened my first department store, I was skeptical too."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Department store' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Department store'? Compartilhe com a gente!