Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a department store: uma loja de departamentos (como as "Lojas Americanas")
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the "Department Store massacre", the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "I owe a lot of the success of my department stores to him and his perfumes."
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "He's got department stores from here to."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "When I opened my first department store, I was skeptical too."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Department store'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Department store'? Compartilhe com a gente!