Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a dog: um cachorro
- "Edward, bark like a dog!"
- "Who gets to keep the dog?"
- "-Stink, Bruno's dog, has his own key to the apartment."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "(Sound of dogs barking)"
- "I ran into him at my dog's hairdresser, and I thought: he's rich and weird, and you're weird and now rich - I guess you guys should talk."
- "The dog definitely voted for me."
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "Is it something to do with porcelain dogs?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Dog'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Dog'? Compartilhe com a gente!