Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
an earthquake: um terremoto, abalo sísmico, tremor de terra
- "China: an earthquake measuring 8.1 on the Richter scale has hit central China, leaving 6,000 people dead and the Chinese city of Xangxingxongdo in ruins."
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
- "This was the strongest earthquake to hit the region in over 30 years."
- "Brent : Moira, witnesses say that the initial earthquake lasted for nearly 50 seconds."
- "Moira : Speaking of Mexico, or more precisely the Gulf of Mexico, an earthquake struck the west coast of central Florida last night."
- "When they had the earthquake in San Francisco back in nineteen-six, they said that ol' mother nature was up to her old tricks."
- "It's been abandoned since the earthquake of 1989."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Earthquake'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Earthquake'? Compartilhe com a gente!