Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
(to make) an effort: (fazer) um esforço
- "I'll make an effort for you, esteemed female colleagues."
- "Can't you make an effort to go down to 7.9?"
- "Bruno : Yes, well we've all been very busy recently, and I wanted to let you know that your efforts are appreciated."
- "You need to make an effort to speak more clearly."
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
- "I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "Anyway, despite your commendable efforts, I have decided it would be best to hire the janitor through a cleaning agency."
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
- "Let me take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Effort'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Effort'? Compartilhe com a gente!