Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to elect (someone): eleger (alguém), escolher, selecionar, votar (em alguém)
- "Philip : Yeah Susie, who elected you interim CEO?"
- "I mean why wasn't Horatio elected?"
- "Does anyone remember who was elected President in my place?"
- "Moira : Carry on eating those burgers, Brent, and you could be elected next year."
- "Mazerati cautiously approached each individual, so it came as a total surprise to all involved when Mazerati was elected CEO by the D&C board last Tuesday."
- "Bruno : The board has elected a new CEO, Sylvio Mazerati."
- "Mr. Bumblefund, an investment banker at Greenback & Trust, has been elected by our shareholders to represent them at this meeting, and speaks on their behalf."
- "I was elected during the last board meeting."
- "Many believe aliens are responsible for re-electing former US president George W."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Elect'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Elect'? Compartilhe com a gente!