Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
- "Mr. Oléré, 10 million Euros is an enormous sum, even for a corporation."
- "Caroline : We believe that when YouBeauty.com starts to sell the Delavigne range, you will see an enormous growth in online sales."
- "Of course, it's become an enormous commercial enterprise, with thousands of tourists from all over the world."
- "Now, I just need to infiltrate this party and get past that enormous bouncer!"
- "My god, it's enormous!"
- "I'm not expecting you to be "a shoulder to cry on", but I'm convinced that, with a little bit of tact and consideration, we will see an enormous, and immediate, improvement in the quality of Doris's work."
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous."
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "The line for the toilet was enormous, so I went to the ladies' toilet, but then a woman was scared and she called the police of the stadium. The stadium police took me to the real police, we went under the stadium and they checked my papers."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Enormous' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Enormous'? Compartilhe com a gente!