Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a snail (or an escargot): , um escargot, um caracol
- "Bruno : We'll start with some champagne please, and then the snails as an appetizer."
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
- "Clarence : May I suggest either the escargots or a nice gazpacho soup?"
- "Icarus : We're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "Which do I like better, snails or oysters?"
- "Potatoes and snails and mustard"
- "Here, have a snail."
- "Bruno : I said "I hope they bring us many snails"."
- "'The building is in the form of an organic spiral and honors the work of Xavier Delavigne who loved to eat snail soup while working on his early perfumes in France,' he said."
- "(ahem) OR snails (urgh)."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Escargot'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Escargot'? Compartilhe com a gente!