Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
the evidence: a evidência, a prova
I know you cheated on me in Barbados, I found the evidence! Eu sei que você me traiu em Barbados, tenho provas!
- "and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "Fossil evidence has confirmed the existence of dinosaurs all over the world."
- "Philip : Well, it's kind of complicated, Brian, but let's just say I need to get rid of some evidence in a hurry."
- "His research team has also found evidence that a little stress early on in life actually makes us into more resilient and better-adjusted adults."
- "Wang acquired Dulce & Carpaccio last week for 7.1 billion dollars, further evidence that Wang is eying distribution channels."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Evidence'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Evidence'? Compartilhe com a gente!