Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
the evidence: a evidência, a prova
I know you cheated on me in Barbados, I found the evidence! Eu sei que você me traiu em Barbados, tenho provas!
- "Philip : Well, it's kind of complicated, Brian, but let's just say I need to get rid of some evidence in a hurry."
- "His research team has also found evidence that a little stress early on in life actually makes us into more resilient and better-adjusted adults."
- "Fossil evidence has confirmed the existence of dinosaurs all over the world."
- "Wang acquired Dulce & Carpaccio last week for 7.1 billion dollars, further evidence that Wang is eying distribution channels."
- "and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Evidence'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Evidence'? Compartilhe com a gente!