Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to expand: (se) desenvolver, crescer, estender
Delavigne is currently expanding to the Japanese market. Atualmente, a Delavigne está expandindo suas atividades para o mercado japonês.
- "I noticed that you have expanded the family business."
- "'Wang Industries is making a strong move not only to expand its interests westward, but to become more involved at the distribution and retail levels of commerce."
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "Bruno : Actually Glenn, I'm thinking about expanding the office."
- "Brian : No, It's a financial term. Businesses stop expanding, revenues decline, employment falls and unemployment rises."
- "Over the years, the company has gradually expanded its production to skincare and beauty products, while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Bruno : Actually we already have an office in Sydney which I want to expand, but Glenn tells me that New Zealand is a viable alternative."
- "Over the years the company has expanded its production to skincare and beauty products while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Expand'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Expand'? Compartilhe com a gente!