Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
an explosion: uma explosão, uma deflagração
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
- "The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "He died following a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
- "He died in a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Explosion'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Explosion'? Compartilhe com a gente!