Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
a family: uma família
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect."
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "A small family place."
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "That's right, I'm at home with my family."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Family' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Family'? Compartilhe com a gente!