Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
a family: uma família
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "That's right, I'm at home with my family."
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
- "A small family place."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Family' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Family'? Compartilhe com a gente!