Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a fashion house: uma casa de alta costura
Pior is one of the biggest fashion houses in France. Pior é uma das maiores casas de alta costura da França.
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "Fashion House Becomes Fashion Victim"
- "As an emerging designer in 1950's France, Patrice took over the struggling fashion house of his mentor, Frederich Lundqvist, and restored it to respectability before launching his own fashion house with the financial backing of American investors."
- "Bruno : I just read an article in 'Big Business Weekly' about the new CEO of the fashion house 'Dulce and Carpaccio'."
- "What began as the dream of two ambitious Italian youths in Tuscany ended suddenly and brutally in a Milan boardroom last week when it was announced that fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio had been taken over by Sylvio Mazerati."
- "Business insiders raised their eyebrows last week when it was reported that Wang Industries had acquired Dulce and Carpaccio, the Italian fashion house known for its ultra chic clothing and exquisite runway models."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Fashion house'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Fashion house'? Compartilhe com a gente!