Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
feedback: a resposta, a reação, o retorno
- "The goal of these focus groups is to gather internal feedback about a couple of new products we're considering."
- "Kwik-e-Market really appreciates your feedback."
- "Susie : Now, as I mentioned in my e-mail, we've received a lot of negative feedback about our latest campaign: for the Delavigne Classic Collection."
- "I would appreciate any constructive, pro-statue feedback you might have."
- "Susie : Sweating, hmm. Listen Brian, why don't we mate, I mean meet later this afternoon for a quick feedback session."
- "I look forward to hearing your feedback, and remember to wash your hands!"
- "Subject: Focus Group Feedback"
- "- Feedback regarding how Delavigne views your performance over the past year"
- "Although the feedback of the group was positive enough to merit more research, we really shouldn't launch a new line based on such a small, biased trial."
- "Icarus : Miss Bliss, sorry to interrupt you, but will our feedback be recorded?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Feedback'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Feedback'? Compartilhe com a gente!