Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a focus group: um grupo-alvo de consumidores
- "Subject: Focus Group FRIDAY 12th MARCH 1PM"
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "Just a quick message to fill you in on our first focus group this afternoon."
- "The goal of these focus groups is to gather internal feedback about a couple of new products we're considering."
- "Subject: Focus Group Feedback"
- "Here's how the focus group will work: I'm going to ask you a series of questions, which you should answer as honestly as possible."
- "I'd like to think that you all take an interest in the development of new products, so consider this focus group an opportunity to reinforce the attachment you feel for them already."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Focus group'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Focus group'? Compartilhe com a gente!