Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
fresh: fresco, novo, recente
- "While we have a long and proud heritage dating from our earliest days in Paris, the attributes of our brand are as fresh and new as ever," said Bruno Delavigne, CEO of Delavigne Corp."
- "For this project, we want something fresh, inspired, something that'll set Outback Cologne apart."
- "3476 Minty Fresh Drive"
- "Susie : The first one is just a sketch but I think it's fresh, sensual, and fragrant."
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "CRAP staff member : Mr. Oléré, are you ready for a delicious fresh fruit platter?"
- "Bruno : Is it fresh?"
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "and one Korean man spoke on the condition of anonymity: "I love dog - especially served with fresh peppers."
- "I've got my sun block: SPF 75, my aviator shades, three bottles of purified drinking water, two bags of fresh baby carrots, my travel journal and an empty mayonnaise jar."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Fresh' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Fresh'? Compartilhe com a gente!