Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "Janine : It depends on the state but, in general, the payments are stopped after six months."
- "I am your new king, and generally awesome human being, Philip Cheeter."
- "Janine : This payment is based on your salary and, in general, is about 50 per cent of your weekly earnings."
- "I asked you here to speak about environmental initiatives in general, not to use my programme as a platform to promote your own company!"
- "Our readers would be fascinated to hear about your unique approach to accounting and your opinions on the finance world in general."
- "To become a manager, you generally demonstrate experience, aptitude and good leadership skills."
- "I never thought I would leave the Delavigne Corporation and I have sincerely appreciated my time with the company in general and on the retail team in particular."
- "Assistant : I'm sorry to break this to you, Mr Marron, but in general plants don't respond well to being put in ovens."
- "Jonas : Actually Brent, Scandinavia is a region made up of several countries, generally Norway, Denmark and Sweden."
- "Generally, it's workers who are laid off that receive unemployment benefits."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Generally' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Generally'? Compartilhe com a gente!