Tradução Great britain
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
Great Britain: Grã Bretanha
- "Kevin : Yes, Wales is next to England, it's a part of Britain."
- "In the meantime, government researchers across Britain are waiting to see the effectiveness of this new policy."
- "When people think about Britain, what's the first thing they think of?"
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
- "There are a lot of pubs in Great Britain, aren't there?"
- "So, cheers to you, perfumers of Britain, cheers to you!"
- "Luna : Delavigne does have offices in Britain and France."
- "So, my Christmas message this year is simple: people of Britain, no matter how bad the economy gets, please don't occupy Buckingham Palace."
- "Susie : We've had angry letters about this advertising campaign from people in Britain and Germany, too."
- "This is the first in a series of articles which aim to provide our readers with an insight into current events in Britain, as well as offering you a weekly rant by a rather outspoken woman."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Great britain' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Great britain'? Compartilhe com a gente!