Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
handsome: bonito, lindo
Your son Freddy is a handsome young man. Seu filho Freddy é um rapaz muito bonito.
Whoever finds my necklace will receive a handsome reward. A pessoa que encontrar meu colar irá receber uma bela recompensa.
UK: I received a handsome sum of money from my aunt.
US: My father is a very handsome man.
- "They have peanuts in abundance, and their pilots are very handsome."
- "Still, there is hope for the human resistance: Edward and I have kidnapped the most important and handsome robot - BrianBot!"
- "Of all the candidates that applied, you're the least qualified, but the most handsome."
- "Our charismatic and handsome leader has granted us the rare privilege of visiting him in his humble palace."
- "Brian : He's tall, handsome, well-dressed, beautiful shoulders, fantastic nose, nice silky fingers-"
- "Marilyn Quincy : Icarus, you never told me you had such handsome colleagues."
- "Warbuckle : Eh, she's going to say: "Hello gentlemen, which one of you handsome fellas is going to kiss me at midnight?"
- "Although I am your king, I want you to think of me as a really handsome friend, that controls your lives in every way."
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
- "Bruno's mom : Bonsoir, my handsome husband."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Handsome' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Handsome'? Compartilhe com a gente!