If you don't mind
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
(If) you don't mind...: (Se) estiver tudo bem para você, (se) você não se importar...
- "You don't mind looking after her?"
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "Brian : I'd love some sparkling water myself, if you don't mind."
- "I hope you don't mind."
- "Sigourney : I'd like to carry on, if you don't mind."
- "I hope you don't mind me contacting you 'out of the blue lagoon'* like this (I hope I've used the idiom correctly)."
- "Icarus : Well, actually I brought a tape, if you don't mind."
- "Kevin : Sir, how did you know about our dinner, if you don't mind me asking?"
- "And Joan, if you don't mind, and if it's not too much trouble, could you please grab the beer from the fridge?"
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'If you don't mind'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'If you don't mind'? Compartilhe com a gente!