Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to impress: impressionar
Your performance today really impressed me. Sua atuação hoje realmente me impressionou.
- "On Thursday, please dress to impress, and no latecomers - it's just not cool kids."
- "The way he gets on with his staff impresses me incredibly."
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : Very impressive, Ms. Bliss."
- "It's from Silke Banowski from Krefeld, Germany, known for its impressive Wasserburg."
- "I'm impressed, I'm impressed."
- "Fall to bits, I confess, I admit, I'm impressed."
- "Impressive, right?"
- "I was at the art show last night, and I was very impressed by the work of one artist – Pierre Plazbo."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked 'No need to review', it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Impress'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Impress'? Compartilhe com a gente!