Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
indeed: de fato, efetivamente, deveras
You did indeed send me your application last week. I have it on my desk. Você de fato me enviou a sua candidatura na semana passada. Ela está na minha mesa.
UK: You did indeed send me your application last week. Indeed.
US: I am indeed the well-known detective Hercule Poirot.
- "Bruno : Hi indeed."
- "Indeed bravo!"
- "I am seventeen weeks old, and yes, I am indeed a talking baby."
- "Bruno's dad : Oh la la la la la la la indeed!"
- "Carlos : Yes, indeed I am. But don't let that stop you."
- "Indeed, I actually wanted to pay you as soon as the products were delivered, but my dog ate the payment order right after I printed it out."
- "Indeed, I myself am no stranger to the circles of influence of this city."
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
- "Philip : I am indeed lucky to have met a woman who shares my love of feminist literature, my strict vegetarian diet and above all, who shares my belief in a monogamous marriage built on celibacy."
- "Yes indeed!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Indeed'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Indeed'? Compartilhe com a gente!