Tradução Information technology
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
IT (Information Technology): informática, Tecnologia da Informação (TI)
an IT position um cargo em TI
UK: Information technology is usually abbreviated to I.T.
US: He studied information technology at university and now works in an IT department.
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
- "The IT systems have certainly improved since his arrival, and I've even recommended the Slideshow Consulting Group to my friends."
- "You are through to the Delavigne IT department."
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the "Taxman" virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "As I'm sure you are aware, Bob has been with you for 5 years and oversees the IT department."
- "Bob Carter IT Department"
- "I am sending you straight back to the IT department."
- "I'll get one of the IT monkeys to set it up for me."
- "- Contact your friendly IT department immediately if you notice anything strange on your computer."
- "The big winners are Jean Marron, who ironically works in the IT department, and Philip Cheeter of Sales."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Information technology' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Information technology'? Compartilhe com a gente!