Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
- "And I've realized that you're a moron even when you're trying to do something intelligent."
- "Bruno : Well, I suppose I'm looking for someone intelligent, kind, with a good sense of humor."
- "I think Susie's marketing strategy is a real winner, and with the right sales approach, and an intelligent pricing package, I'm sure I could turn those surplus bottles into a hot commodity."
- "Fiona : I'm very intelligent."
- "I'm your captain Hugh Wallaroo, and I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot Gus, a super intelligent kangaroo."
- "Don't you ever have anything intelligent to say, Cheeter?"
- "Bruno tried to reassure me that we have Willy, the security guard, who is as old as my grandfather and perhaps as intelligent as my hamster."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Intelligent'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Intelligent'? Compartilhe com a gente!