Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
the internet: a internet
- "Internet is Krazy, just like me."
- "Internet fraud is the fastest-growing area of crime, and its perpetrators have just launched a major offensive on internet users."
- "On the Internet, the clip of you at the award show has been viewed over a million times, and hits on the Delavigne website have quadrupled since last night."
- "Bruno : We keep track of our resellers on the Internet, Gidyeon."
- "Today is your lucky day: You've just discovered the most successful money-making enterprise in the history of the internet."
- "Brian : But I read on the internet that you offer flights anywhere in the world for $300."
- "Krazy Gidyeon : Ah, internet user!"
- "connect her to the nearest printer, and make sure that her Internet is working."
- "For example, you may one day need to pay rent, bills, or to buy something on the "Internet"."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Internet'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Internet'? Compartilhe com a gente!