Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to interrupt: interromper
Am I interrupting you? Estou interrompendo você?
- "Susie : Sorry to interrupt, Bruno."
- "Moira : Sorry Stephanie, if I could just interrupt for a second, didn't the Australians also refuse to sign the Kyoto treaty?"
- "Your television programs are interrupted by hundreds of commercials telling you what to buy and what to think, it's no surprise that you can't concentrate on anything longer than a beer commercial."
- "Edward : Sorry to interrupt, Philip."
- "I dinna want to interrupt."
- "Susie : Sorry to interrupt."
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
- "Icarus : Miss Bliss, sorry to interrupt you, but will our feedback be recorded?"
- "Philip : Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt, but can we speed things up, here?"
- "And you interrupted my meditation because-"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Interrupt'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Interrupt'? Compartilhe com a gente!