Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
- "27 January"
- "Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report January 1st to June 30th"
- "All orders placed before January 31st receive free shipping and a collector's edition refrigerator magnet!"
- "According to one recent study, foot traffic at retail stores fell from January to August."
- "26th January"
- "According to one recent study, foot traffic at retail stores fell 19% between January and August."
- "My birthday is thirty January."
- "January 31"
- "Your coverage began on January 1, this year."
- "This policy expires on January 1, next year."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'January'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'January'? Compartilhe com a gente!