Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a keyboard: um teclado
- "Jean Marron replaced Bruno's keyboard at 12.50pm. Bruno had complained that the keyboard was emitting electric shocks."
- "How's your keyboard?"
- "And I want an American keyboard this time, not one of those AZERTY's you gave to Jean Marron."
- "I have a bunch of computer equipment lying around here, I'll see if I can find a keyboard in all this junk."
- "Stupid keyboard."
- "Again, sorry for the hold-up, and good luck with the keyboard."
- "I've finally found an internet café with a working keyboard with European letters on it!"
- "PS Sorry for all the exclamation marks - I can't find the full-stop on this keyboard!"
- "Polly : Bob, I'm very frustrated that I am unable to type the letter 'e' on my keyboard, and I want you to replace it immediately."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Keyboard'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Keyboard'? Compartilhe com a gente!