Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
lately: ultimamente, recentemente
Have you seen any good movies lately? Você assistiu algum filme bom ultimamente?
- "I've had a lot of things on my mind lately."
- "There seem to be a lot of light bulbs which need replacing lately, especially in the girls' offices."
- "It's been a year since the Italians won the World Cup in Germany, and lately there has been some exciting football being played in Argentina."
- "You're awfully indecisive lately."
- "Warbuckle : Well, as you know, Pedro, I've had my share of legal difficulties lately, and these vultures want to destroy my reputation."
- "I really apologize for the delay, but I've been working non-stop lately on reconfiguring the network, and I didn't have a chance to search for the keyboard until this afternoon."
- "Seriously, seriously, has anyone been to the airport lately?"
- "Sigourney : Welcome everyone to my podcast "Weevil's people", my weekly spotlight on people who have been in the news lately."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Lately' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Lately'? Compartilhe com a gente!