Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a magazine: uma revista
- "Not being able to read is a serious disadvantage in this modern world where writing is everywhere: on television, on billboards, on the Internet, in magazines."
- "He was eating popcorn and reading a golf magazine."
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "I would like to continue this conversation in an interview for my new finance magazine, "Money Like Runny Honey"."
- "We're in Vague magazine!"
- "I was reading through the latest issue of Management Monthly Magazine this morning, and they had a feature on corporate travel agencies."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Magazine'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Magazine'? Compartilhe com a gente!