Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
to market: comercializar, vender
a market: um mercado
We will market this product as soon as the testing phase is completed. Comercializaremos este produto assim que a fase de teste estiver concluída.
a market: um mercado
an outdoor market um mercado ao ar livre, uma feira
the perfume market o mercado de perfumes
UK: We are going to market our new product in Asia.
US: Do you think there's a market for luxury perfumes in China?
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the British pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
- "If you're concerned about the market's future, you could invest in something more stable."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne has been marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "Finally, we will also be opening several new stores in China, to get the most out of this exciting market."
- "We are actually being observed by some market researchers behind that one-way mirror."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Market' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Market'? Compartilhe com a gente!