Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to market: comercializar, vender
a market: um mercado
We will market this product as soon as the testing phase is completed. Comercializaremos este produto assim que a fase de teste estiver concluída.
a market: um mercado
an outdoor market um mercado ao ar livre, uma feira
the perfume market o mercado de perfumes
UK: We are going to market our new product in Asia.
US: Do you think there's a market for luxury perfumes in China?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "We are actually being observed by some market researchers behind that one-way mirror."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "If you're concerned about the market's future, you could invest in something more stable."
- "Finally, we will also be opening several new stores in China, to get the most out of this exciting market."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne has been marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the British pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Market'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Market'? Compartilhe com a gente!