Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a meal: uma refeição, uma comida
- "Waitress : Is everything alright with your meal?"
- "I've booked a macrobiotic vegetarian meal for Mr. Delavigne."
- "I'd like to make a special request for an in-flight meal please."
- "Do you know if there'll be any onions or garlic included in the meal?"
- "What my Swedish friend here is trying to say is his meal is a little cold, could you warm it up, please?"
- "Will morning meals be required?"
- "If there is, I'm afraid he'll have to take the standard business class vegetarian meal."
- "The special meals for business clients change every week, and I don't know what's on next week's menu."
- "Bruno : Oh my, what an excellent meal."
- "Becky : Here's what we'll do: We'll hope there's no onion or garlic in the meal."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Meal'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Meal'? Compartilhe com a gente!