Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
I prefer breast milk to goat's milk. Eu prefiro leite materno a leite de cabra.
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
- "Carlos : No more milk?"
- "Carlos : One milk."
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "I prefer milk."
- "A bottle of milk, is it?"
- "We ain't got no more milk."
- "Inga : Well maybe a glass of water, and some milk for you."
- "Baby going to cry if he doesn't have his milk."
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Milk'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Milk'? Compartilhe com a gente!