Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a miracle: um milagre
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "He plays the doctor in the show, "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles"."
- "Horatio : Let me be clear: I am definitely willing to part with Miracle Juices."
- "I mean, I love your acting in "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles"."
- "It doesn't sound like you are on the same page regarding the future of Miracle Juices at all."
- "The TV network canceled "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles" due to poor ratings."
- "Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices, a fledgling juice and smoothie bar, caused a stir last month when their "miraculous" juices allegedly cured a man of his loneliness, reunited a lost parrot with his lover, and helped settle a bitter dispute between a chicken and an egg."
- ""Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles"."
- "Bruno : I'm sorry, Mrs. Yang, but Miracle Juices has been a dream of ours for nearly 2 months now, and I'm not willing to part with it so soon."
- "I believe in miracles."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Miracle'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Miracle'? Compartilhe com a gente!