Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a miracle: um milagre
- "It doesn't sound like you are on the same page regarding the future of Miracle Juices at all."
- "Horatio : Let me be clear: I am definitely willing to part with Miracle Juices."
- "Bruno : I'm sorry, Mrs. Yang, but Miracle Juices has been a dream of ours for nearly 2 months now, and I'm not willing to part with it so soon."
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
- "Horatio Oléré (Miracle Juices): Uh, Mrs. Yang, just to clarify, money is a big factor for me."
- "Bruno Delavigne (Miracle Juices): I'm sorry Mrs. Yang, but money isn't the only factor for us."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "Miaow Yang : With the money we are offering, you could start a new business, even remain on the board of Miracle Juices."
- "I believe in miracles."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Miracle'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Miracle'? Compartilhe com a gente!