Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
nice: agradável, gentil, bom, simpático
- "Nice! I will see you later."
- "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all."
- "It's a nice day."
- "Nice pics, by the way!"
- "Youri want to know where is nice woman Susan Bliss?"
- "Sure, she was popular, had nice skin, and a pony named Penelope, but really, was she happy?"
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a "nice young man", and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
- "Moreover, the "nice young man" in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "Klaus : Nice to be here."
- "Glen : Nice, Philip."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Nice'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Nice'? Compartilhe com a gente!