Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
(the) northern (hemisphere, France): (o hemisfério) Norte, o norte (da França)
- "A few years ago, Northern Ireland, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Russia and Israel were also desirable locations for corporate giants and mid-level enterprises alike."
- "He's reporting live from a fishing boat off Northern Scotland."
- "But here's the real problem. Eliminating half of the fishing industry would have a devastating effect on unemployment levels in Northern Scotland."
- "The northern teams really want to establish themselves as the southern teams have historically dominated."
- "The rugby world seems to be split into two camps: those teams in the Northern hemisphere and those originating from the South, notably the South Africans, the Australians and the legendary All Blacks from New Zealand."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Northern'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Northern'? Compartilhe com a gente!