Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
- "A nuclear submarine?"
- "says something here about nuclear weapons, so maybe that's not the best idea."
- "I don't enjoy nuclear war as much as I used to."
- "Sailor : But don't you think renting a nuclear submarine was a little bit excessive?"
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "You are under arrest for detonating a nuclear bomb in the Pacific Ocean."
- "The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "Let's not think about what would happen if terrorists hijacked a plane with a nuclear reactor."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Nuclear'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Nuclear'? Compartilhe com a gente!