Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
an odor (US), an odour (UK): um odor
UK: Pewwww! I can smell a strange odour coming from Tom's room.
US: I can smell that odor too. It stinks!
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "A perfume that revolutionizes odors and fragrances by smelling, well, different."
- "Stink allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
- "Are you carrying any of the following items: Acids, ammunition, animals, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms, fireworks, flammable liquids, hazardous materials, materials with a disagreeable odor, matches?"
- "Every time the door to the men's bathroom opens, an odor escapes."
- "Head "Nose" and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
- "Good: Covers smell of bad body odour"
- "I'm getting odours of long-weekends in Prague, raspberries crushed under the foot of a unicorn, and a distinct fragrance of lingerie."
- "Bruno mixed these flowers with red wine to create homemade perfumes which he tested on the family dog, Stink who allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Odor' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Odor'? Compartilhe com a gente!