Once a month
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
once a (month, week, day): uma vez por (mês, semana, dia)
- "I don't give a damn if it's half a day a week, I don't like it."
- "Icarus : Well you see, the office currently allows the employees to dress casually once a week -"
- "You're on the air once a week, isn't that right?"
- "After all, I have been sending you the same message once a week for a few months now."
- "You need regular therapy, and I'd like to work with you at least once a week."
- "Nothing is mandatory, however she will be holding group therapy sessions once a month."
- "If you have seen Stink, or heard any rumors to his location, please contact the lost dog hotline 24 hours a day, seven days a week: 1-800-RU MY DOG (1-800-786-9364)"
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "You must brush your teeth at least twice a day."
- "My camel Sheeba, on the other hand, drinks water once a week."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Once a month'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Once a month'? Compartilhe com a gente!