Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
one day: um dia, algum dia
- "Could I drop by and see you one day this week?"
- "You will wake up one day in the future to a new life in youthful good health!"
- "Captain Donny Dare : Okay Jean, I think that's enough for one day."
- "I hope that one day you find the man of your dreams. A man who is worthy of you."
- "Well, I think that's enough for one day."
- "It is written in an ancient prophecy that one day, when the Earth is in trouble, an "Ice Accountant" will travel from the past to the future to save the Earth!"
- "Am I going to get married one day?"
- "For example, you may one day need to pay rent, bills, or to buy something on the "Internet"."
- "In fact, maybe one day."
- "One day I met a girl in a bar."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'One day'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'One day'? Compartilhe com a gente!