Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
(that car is) ours: (esse carro é) nosso
- "Their money is also a lot more valuable than ours."
- "It's just that we're looking for a friend of ours, we're not sure if he's still alive, and we've got to find him and then get off this island."
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "The bottle looks remarkably similar, with the same shape and colours and the logo is clearly based on ours."
- "What if I told you about another perfume of ours?"
- "But our current subcontracting policy offers countless financial advantages to corporations as large as ours."
- "I won't bore you with all the details, but I have discovered that there is an inordinate number of extra fees we are paying to the bank which are atypical for a corporation as large as ours."
- "A gold logo is worthy of a luxury brand like ours."
- "Bruno : I'm sorry, Mrs. Yang, but Miracle Juices has been a dream of ours for nearly 2 months now, and I'm not willing to part with it so soon."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Ours' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Ours'? Compartilhe com a gente!