Tradução Over the years
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
over (the course of) the day: ao longo do dia
- "This is due to the fact that I have been having family problems over the past few months."
- "It was my understanding that there was supposed to be a fixed rate for the duration of the loans, but after looking at our files, I see that the rates have inflated over the past few years."
- "There's been a lot of love over the years."
- "I will be giving a brief financial overview of what's happened over the last year at the company."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
- "Delavigne stock has gained three points over the last four weeks."
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "Moreover, sales of Delavigne skin care products in Japan are up 14.6% over the past six months."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Over the years' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Over the years'? Compartilhe com a gente!