Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a page: uma página (de um livro, da internet)
- "Icarus : Stickypedia was created by Willy James in March 2002 - or November 2001 - depending upon which Stickypedia page you look at."
- "I've been on the same 4 pages for 3 hours."
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "But surely, if anyone can tamper with a page like this, Stickypedia must be open to vandalism."
- "For example, let's refresh the page "Geek"."
- "Ok, "edit page"."
- "The catch is that as more and more people use the internet, more and more pages are loaded, searches are made, and videos are watched, and so more and more servers are needed to power all this web activity."
- "continued from previous page"
- "continued on next page"
- "Details about the event in which you will be competing are included on the next page."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Page'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Page'? Compartilhe com a gente!