Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a panda : um panda
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "Now, Brian loves pandas."
- "The panda has been named Huan Huan II, after her mother Huan Huan I."
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "( Panda noises )"
- "Can we have panda?"
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "On a lighter note, a baby panda was born yesterday at the National Zoo in Washington DC."
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Panda'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Panda'? Compartilhe com a gente!