Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
a passion: uma paixão
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named "Ecstasy" and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
- "Everybody has a passion in life, and yours just happens to be perfumes."
- "But let's talk about Bruno Delavigne's passion for Ivana BümBüm-"
- "Coming from a long lineage of pilots, Donny Dare's passion for flying started at the age of five, when he accompanied his father on bombing missions for the RAF during World War II."
- "Where is the passion?"
- "I believe that the post at the Delavigne Corporation is perfect for me, as my passion for pleasing people and providing outstanding customer service is well-suited to this position's needs."
- "Steffi : We wish to have the Moulin Magic and the Amazon Passion."
- "Amazon Passion."
- "Alas, Gymglish user, although you sometimes forget my name in the heat of passion, calling me "GymEnglish", my love for you never wavers, never falters!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Passion' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Passion'? Compartilhe com a gente!