Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
(He has a split) personality: (Ele tem dupla) personalidade
- "My expertise is managing diverse personalities, and I believe this would be a major asset to a company such as Delavigne."
- "Harold Warbuckle is known to have an old-fashioned personality: he listens to opera and loves golf."
- "He'd like to see his own image on the bottle - alongside Delavigne of course - since he thinks this fragrance sums up his personality so well."
- "It's a personality questionnaire that explores how candidates deal with different situations."
- "It reveals a candidate's true personality: how they relate to other people, their working style and, more importantly, whether or not they think that a horse is a valid form of transportation."
- "They have very distinct personalities."
- "Harold Warbuckle is known to have an old-fashioned personality."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Personality'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Personality'? Compartilhe com a gente!