Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
a possibility: uma possibilidade, uma hipótese
- "Now that I have met you and some of your colleagues, and know more about the activities of the Delavigne Corp, I am even more excited about the possibility of working with you and your team than I was before the interview."
- "Subject: RE: New accountancy software possibilities"
- "Now that you've told me that you're going to visit a psychologist, even if it is just to flirt with her, there's a very strong possibility that I will spread this information around the entire office, to my friends and post it on Internet chatrooms all over the world (this is the beauty of the World Wide Web)."
- "Furthermore, with every firing there is a possibility of wrongful dismissal suits, which can be extremely costly."
- "Nowadays, the possibility of suing or being sued is, or should be, at the forefront of every Human Resources Manager's mind."
- "This leaves precious few possibilities, but I have a couple of thoughts which strike me as legitimate options."
- "Let me just look through my diary again to see if there are any possibilities."
- "This leads me to my point: some of the staff have been discussing the possibility of a company-wide "nap time" in order to increase productivity during the work day."
- "A second possibility is that I will keep this information secret until you do something to offend me, which I imagine will happen at any minute."
- "If any of you believe that you have cause for firing an employee, or are considering the possibility of firing an employee, please discuss it with the HR department first."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Possibility' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Possibility'? Compartilhe com a gente!