Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a poster: um pôster, um aviso na parede
I'm going to put this poster on my wall. Eu vou colocar este pôster na parede.
- "I am writing to express my outrage at the Delavigne posters which have appeared all over San Francisco."
- "Please remember that posters on streetcars and buses are seen by everyone."
- "Delavigne is aware of cultural differences, and has therefore decided to release a tailor-made version of each poster for each country where the adverts will be running."
- "Bruno : The posters you see every day on the streets of Paris would probably be considered pornographic here in the States."
- "With these posters, we wanted to encourage ordinary women to discover their sensuality."
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "Bruno : What's wrong with posters?"
- "Some of the images from that session were much more discreet than the ones we chose for the posters."
- "There's a poster on the wall of my office that says "A dwarf standing on the shoulders of a giant may see farther than the giant himself."
- "She has quite a collection of whale and dolphin posters."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Poster'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Poster'? Compartilhe com a gente!